top of page
Glen Adsit, director
Repertoire Reading Session
CBDNA Eastern Division Members Conducting
Ives Files from Patricia Cornett, Temple University:
The Development of Bands in Southeast Asia
Practices in the Art of Wind Band Conducting and Performance Throughout Southeast Asia: A Study That Explores Similarities in How College Band Programs Develop in Asia Just Like They Do in the United States
Christopher Hughes, Ithaca College
Performance Session: Charles Ives' Decoration Day
John Heiss, New England Conservatory, presenter
Performance Session: Improvisation and Rehearsal Techniques
Steve Massey, clinician
With the Eleanor Roosevelt High School Wind Ensemble, Greenbelt, MD
Rachel Zephir, director
Performance Session: "Talent Is Where You Find It"
Patrick Smith and Rachel Antonucci, presenters
With the Cooperative Arts & Humanities High School Band, New Haven, CT
Small Band Showcase
- University of Maine Wind Ensemble, Christopher White, director
- Marywood University Wind Ensemble, Fred Romines, director
- Westminster College Wind Ensemble, Tad Greig, director
- Keene State College Concert Band, James Chesebrough, director
- The College of Saint Rose Wind Ensemble, Robert Hansbrough, director
"A Call to Action"
A discussion on mentoring and diversity.
Roby George, Indiana State University, moderator
"CMS Meets CBDNA"
A discussion of the College Music Society Manifesto and the CBDNA Response, with leading members of both organizations.
Joseph Gordon, Yale University, moderator
- Cynthia Johnston-Turner, University of Georgia
- Melvin Miles, Morgan State University
- David Myers, University of Minnesota
- Charles Peltz, New England Conservatory
- Betty Anne Younker, University of Western Ontario
"Recruiting "Best Practices"
Lauren Reynolds, University of Delaware, moderator
"What Would Make You Play In College?"
Mathew Marsit, Dartmouth College, moderator
bottom of page